Saturday, September 02, 2006

you could lose a few

I haven’t posted in a while and that is because blogging is a habit. I’m trying to create one so here we go.

I was flipping through channels the other day when I landed on Joel Osteen. Digging “deep” into the scriptures he talked about how lose weight. Here is a summation.

Give up one coke a day and in a year you could lose 15-20 pounds.
Give up 4 glazed donuts a week and you could lose 15-20 pounds in a year.
He knew a man who gave up the bite sized snickers he would ear everyday after lunch and lost 10 pounds in a month.

So in a year if I give up a coke a day, four glazed donuts a week and a bite sized snickers after my lunch I could lose a total of 50 pounds. Ladies and gentlemen the new and better you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home